Friday, April 18, 2008

i am sitting...

i am sitting at a table of waves coffee at commercial drive. the afternoon sun is shining outside and the cherry trees blossom making me feel in spring. yet again time sped up and another year of studies, of life has passed. in the medieval times (at least in old-polish) they counted years in "springs". how many springs have passed since you were conceived? this is spring number 21 for me. but never before had i spent it on commercial drive trying to prepare myself to the best of my abilities for a statistics exam (i will try to post my notes later, they are pretty amusing). tomorrow i will write it, playing around with random variables, normal distributions and hypothesis tests. at 6.00 pm it all will have been done. painlessly, i hope. actually, i imagine it to be absolutely glorious feeling. the perspectives shall open up again. for fun times during the summer. and summer will be long this year. long and spontaneous.

until then.