Tuesday, April 27, 2010

exams, games, exams, games, exams!!!

the level of my current psychological stress is definitely not proportionate to the level of my physical stress, despite strenuous marathon training regime.

i already wrote three exams, in mass communications, biological psychology and health sciences. now, i am impatiently waiting for the results, while trying to maintain my motivation to study for the very last one - in kinesiology - tomorrow. it is especially hard to focus in the midst of nhl play-off in which the local team (canucks) is doing very well, taking down la kings 4-2 in the first round. montreal team, supported by my roommate from quebec, is doing pretty good too. of course, it's better to watch a game (even hockey!) than study. ok, while watching i sometimes have my notes on my lap, but rarely take my gaze off the screen. furthermore, there will be second legs of champions league today and tomorrow (yes, i wish for lyon - barcelona final!). lastly, but perhaps most importantly, in this very moment piast gliwice is playing a fantastic game against the current polish champions - wisla krakow.

seriously. how am i supposed to stay focused, and not fidget and not check live-score ALL the time now?