Friday, December 15, 2006

on the move again

i am sitting by my messy desk in a very chaotic room 2053 on the second floor of b tower. i am sipping amber ale (it's actually quite acceptable canadian beer brewed on the granville island).

i am listening to tryo.

it's 8:00 pm.

i am packing up all my stuff and moving away again. emphasis on: again. just after three months of living in this residence. is it this crave for a constant change, constant move? i find myself unable to stand living in one place for more than half a year now, less than that sometimes. i feel this intrinsic desire to move, to see, to explore and discover. eh.

the official reason, though (which is completely reasonable and true too), is that tower b lacks a kitchen. and i really want to finally cook for myself whenever and whatever i want.

i will post my new address as soon as i move in, which is probably monday. the mail, however, won't be delivered to campus during the winter break, i.e. until 3rd january.