Saturday, February 19, 2011

THE FINAL NOTE

it's been almost half a year since i graduated from simon fraser university. almost half a year since i left the canadian soil. the time has come to finish up this blog with a short, goodbye note.

i am writing it from xylokastro, greece where i am currently doing my european voluntary service. i am writing a blog from here too. it is in polish, but non-polish speakers tell me that google translator does a relatively good job in getting my stories across. find it here if you're interested. i will be in greece till july. after that i hope to continue my education by pursuing a master's degree in sports and exercise psychology. that would combine my ultimate love for the world of sports with a solid training in psychology i received from sfu. that's my wish for the next chapter. an idea of where i want my life to take me. a dream to pursue.

thank you very much for following this blog and reading my posts. i have really appreciated that. please, continue keeping your fingers crossed for me. it has truly helped.

best to everyone.

/grzegorz więcław, b.a.